The Terrier - F5 style bluegrass mandolin, natural finish
The Terrier is a lovely instrument to play! It has a gorgeous sound and the slightly wider neck makes it easier to play than the Tortoise. With a standard sized body, this model is available in F and A styles. We like the carved sides without binding. Very satisfying!
"I've owned a number of mandolins over the years, but this is my go-to instrument. It's got a great sound, but what I like most of all is the way it looks. It's beautiful."
The Terrier comes with hand-carved flamed maple neck, back and sides, ebony fretboard, nickel silver hardware, bone nut, adjustable ebony bridge, 13 7/8" scale length, Sitka spruce top, single acting truss rod, abalone binding (top, back, fretboard, head stock), abalone Mando Mo logo, diamond dots. White side dots. Natural satin or gloss nitro finish (please ask)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Hardware Color: Silver
- Nut:Bone 1 1/8" (Standard Neck)
- Bridge: Ebony Adjustable
- Scale Length:13 7/8"
- Body Style: Tear Drop
- Body Dimensions:23 7/8" x 9.5" x 2"
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce 1A (Air Dried 3-5 Years)
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Flamed Maple 1A (Air Dried 3-5 Years)
- Truss Rod:Single Acting
- Binding: Back and Fingerboard, Tortoiseshell
- Binding: Top And Back, Tortoiseshell
- Sound Hole: F Style
- Logo:Abalone Headstock Mando Mo Bulldog
- Inlay:Abalone Diamond Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Body Finish: Natural Satin or Gloss Nitro